What Does First Class Bangkok Offer? – Creating Your Journey
At First Class Bangkok, we offer versatility and flexibility on your journeys so there are no limits! Our online booking service has been updated so now you can create a personalised journey in a matter of moments with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Here is a list of options:
- Hourly or transfer services
- Standard, luxury or super luxury vehicles
- Any location within Bangkok or holiday destinations outside the city
- Single or multiple bookings
In other words, you can combine every aspect of our services to create your own super journey or series of memorable journeys in one booking. For example, over a number of days you can be transferred from:
- The airport to your hotel in a Mercedes.
- Your hotel to a business meeting in a BMW.
- Downtown Bangkok to a nightclub in a Jaguar XJ.
- Your hotel to one of the city’s top golf courses in a Nissan.
- The golf course to a holiday resort outside the city in a Toyota.
With First Class Bangkok, it is possible to plan your entire week in minutes simply by booking your transport via our simple to use online form. Our chauffeurs are always punctual and even if your preferred vehicle is unavailable, we can offer you an alternative car that suits your needs.
Whether you only want us for a few hours or the entire week, you can rest assured that we will be on hand to give you the first class service you deserve. All this can be yours in just ONE order. Try First Class Bangkok and experience affordable luxury.
Can I Bring Alcoholic Beverages Onboard?
Yes, you can bring alcoholic beverages with you as long as it is storaged in the trunk of the Limousine. However, First Class Bangkok has beverage packages you can select under our services and add to your order or you can send an email with your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. The purchased beverages bought from First Class Bangkok can be enjoyed at agreed stopping points during the transfer.
Where Do I Meet My Chauffeur?
Our ground airport representative will be waiting for you on the left hand side of where you arrive just before Exit Door 3 of the arrival hall; he/she will be holding a sign with your name on it. Those who choose the Fast Track service will have a representative waiting for them by the arrival gate and he/she will be holding a signboard with your name on it.
How Do I Prove I’m The Client?
After booking our service, we send you a order confirmation email; furthermore, we will send you a ‘Reminder’ email 24 hours before your arrival to make sure all information is correct and to check if there are any changes to your journey. You must print out these emails and give them to our representative and our chauffeur at the limousine pickup point.
What Happens If I’m Late?
Outside of delayed flights, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee if passengers are more than 15 minutes late. Please inform us in advance if you believe you will be late to the pickup point. (This excludes pickup at the airports).
Are There Any Extra Charges?
There are no hidden charges as all fares mentioned on the website are inclusive of chauffeur/airport representative services, parking fees, car rental fees, taxes, toll charges, fuel, newspaper (on occasion), cold bottled water, refreshing mint candy and cold towel(s). The price of optional extras such as champagne and roses are clearly outlined and will be added to the final bill before you pay once they have been selected as options.
Am I Allowed To Smoke?
Passengers are NOT allowed to smoke onboard and anyone caught doing so may be required to pay for cleaning the vehicle.
What Areas Of Travel Do You Cover?
As well as offering transport to and from Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, we also have a number of set destinations around Thailand and pickup points for customers who request our hourly services. The destinations vary depending on the vehicle you choose from our fleet.
Do You Have A Minimum Booking Time Requirement For Your Hourly Service?
Yes. All passengers must book for a minimum of 3 hours if they choose our hourly service.
Our idea, our goal, our concept and why we are First Class
1: Why are we different?
- – We can only execute in one way – a First Class way. It`s in our DNA to execute to perfection and into details – toward every guest – every
time. Our mindset is focusing on unforgettable flawless experiences, that our VIP High-End guests deserves to experience.
- – We have our own fleet og limousines, well maintained, smell free and always super clean.
- – Select if your private chauffeur shall wear Butler or Traditional white uniform or business suit
- – Select between three different fragrances of aromas in the limousine
- – When we have agreed with a guest a certain type of qualified service, we are always eager to execute as settled, no cutting corner.
- – Everything we do, every decision we make – it`s all geared and set up with the ultimate experience
- – Pulling out all stops and obstacles in order to create several genuine “wow-factors”
- – We strive to go beyond our guests expectations, in all carried out services
- – We understand to the fullest the difference between guest service and guest experience
- – We are not standing still, we seek proactivity, preparing and planning ahead
- – Even the smallest details are prepared and carried out to perfection
- – More than 70 % of our guests are repeatable guests
2: Why are we strict with our cancellation policy?
- – Our detailed planning and the way every service has to be executed correctly and for that we need sufficient preparation time.
- – We experience from time to time that some agents pay and book very early in the process and then as often as up to 24 hours before the
service shall be delivered, they try to cancel the booking, where the limousine for weeks has been blocked for our own loyal guests
opportunity to book their preferred limousine.
- – Our constant claim for punctuality toward our guests demands a larger duration of time slots for each transfer/hourly booking, to ensure no
service in interrupted or not carried out correctly
3: Why are we more expensive than other providers?
- – We have approximately 10 times more detailed preparations for each trip
- – First Class Bangkok chauffeurs are about 3 times more expensive than other drivers
- – No other provider can deliver our dedicated VIP High-End service and punctuality
- – Every single booking is being treated as being special
- – We specialize in making pleasant journeys to become an unforgettable adventure
- – When all human senses are affected at the same time, paying more is not an issue
Booking and Payment
If I choose to pay 50% when is it the rest of payment due?
The remaining part shall be paid in cash of THB, USD, GBP or Euro directly to our driver upon first arrival prior the transfer takes place.
How do I pay?
You can pay on our website when you pay for your vehicle or extra services. Customers can pay via Easy quick pay Credit Card with 2C2P or PayPal. We charge 50% of the total bill on all our services as a minimum deposit or you can choose to pay 100% along with a 5% processing payment handling fee. When a payment trough a secure payment link is being transferred with another currency than THB we will surcharge an additional handling fee of 3 % to cover the payment gateway providers costs. If there is any remaining amount it must be paid to the chauffeur upon arrival following your order confirmation.
Why do I have a different car than the car I originally selected?
If you select a car that is not available for your booking date and time you will be upgraded to the next available car for free, or downgraded to a cheaper car and receive a discounted price.
How Can I make a Return Booking or add more bookings?
After you have made your initial reservation and are on the firstclassbangkok.com/cart screen you can add additional bookings in by clicking on the Add Additional Transfer Service Booking or Add Additional Hourly Booking buttons.
To make a return booking and save 10% off, applicable bookings will have button shown with the text, Make Return Booking. If this button does not appear, return booking is not applicable to your current booking and you will have to add an additional booking by clicking on one of the two buttons.
What Happens If My Flight Is Delayed?
We ask all customers to provide us with full flight information so our drivers can monitor flights and adjust the time of arrival if possible. If you find out that your flight will be delayed, call or email us as soon as possible so we can change the schedule to suit your needs. Occasionally, last minute changes and unforeseen circumstances such as a delayed flight may result in a lower service level. Our airport ground representatives check flights 24/7 and will inform us of any delays or flights set to arrive early. Please note this is just an extra check for your convenience. You will not be charged extra if your flight is delayed.
Why Must I Pay Upfront?
In most cases, upfront payment will be necessary because we work with high quality hotels, VIP Fast Track or airport ground representatives, airlines and travel agencies that require payment before any services are made available.
What Happens If I Need To Make Changes To My Booking?
Please give us at least 24 hours if you need to make changes to your destination, pickup address, luggage amount or number of passengers in your group. We may be unable to accommodate extra passengers or luggage unless the above minimum notice is given and if we are able to carry more passengers there may be an extra service charge.
What Happens If I Need To Cancel My Booking?
We allow customers to cancel their booking up to 14 days in advance without any extra charge. Cancellations made after that point will be subject to a cancellation fee. Please note; if a customer cancels with less than 48 hour’s notice, no refund will be given.
What Is Offered With Airport Service?
Our driver will wait for you at the designated limousine location at the airport but if you choose our VIP Fast Track service you will skip the immigration queues and be brought to a private check-in counter by a golf cart. Our airport ground representative will help you carry your bags to your vehicle.
How Much Luggage Can I Bring Onboard?
You are permitted to carry pieces of luggage onboard that are specified on our website next to every vehicle. If you have extra luggage such as golf bags or push chairs you must tell us prior to booking our service. If a passenger attempts to carry extra or bigger luggage we may charge an extra fee, refuse, or apply to send your additional/over-sized luggage in a regular taxi to follow our vehicle.
What Kind Of Vehicles Are Available?
First Class Bangkok owns all of its vehicles and we thoroughly clean and maintain them. We offer luxury vehicles from world-class manufacturers including Nissan, Toyota, BMW, Jaguar and Mercedes Benz and more.
How Old Are Your Vehicles?
Our fleet comes in three categories: Brand new cars are less than 1 year old, new cars are less than 3 years old and used cars are 3-6 years old.